Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Food I Eat Today – Cook My Own Food (18 July 2012)

Cooking is something I do sometimes. Today I did it in less than an hour. It is something very simple if you follow the 5 steps:

1.     Plan what you want to eat
2.     Prepare the food before cooking
3.     Cook the food
4.     Eat the food
5.     Wash Up
Most people just like to perform step 4, ie, eating the food.  And many hated step 5.
And I did try using HappyCall Double Pan to do some of the cooking. Look at the pictures I took which essentially make up steps 1-3, and with all that make my washing up simple.

Step 1: Plan what you want to eat
Layout the items once you know what you want to cook

Step 2: Prepare the food before cooking
Ingredients are prepared handily, anything that needs to be washed, sliced, cut, chopped or marinated, etc, should be done in this step, and for everything you want to cook. Then arrange the items nicely.
And remember to cook your rice, if your staple is rice. 

Step 3: Cook it
Different items can be done simultaneously as long as you know what needs to be done








Step 4: Eat it
Lay your table and eat the food. And some time for the fruits.


Step 5: Wash Up
Looking at all my previous photos, the bowls and plates used during preparation are neat and nice, also during the cooking phase. And while cooking, many of those are already being washed. What’s left are only the pans and pots used earlier in cooking, which doesn’t have much stain. Remember I used HappyCall Double Pan and the other is pot cooking soup.






No comments:

Post a Comment